Intrepid Investments (“Company” or “We”) respects your privacy and we are
protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may
collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website and our practices for collecting, using,
maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third
(including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or
(including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how
will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Website.
acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any
to the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under
not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features or provide any
information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any
name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child
13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have
information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone
(“personal information”); and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage
details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at
time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting
services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on
areas of the Website or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User
Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own
Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or
impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may
to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions
not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to
collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other
data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system,
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information, but we may
maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third
helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Cookies (or browser cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your
You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser.
if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Website. Unless you have
direct your browser to our Website.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies)
collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website.
cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For
about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use
Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files
as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the
for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related
statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you
us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may
of interest to you. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization,
dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Intrepid Investments’s assets, whether as a going
or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by
Intrepid Investments about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of
Intrepid Investments, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and
organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created
mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Tracking Technologies and Advertising. You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser
cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent. To learn how you can manage your Flash cookie
please note that some parts of this site may then be inaccessible or not function properly.
- Promotional Offers from the Company and other Communications. We may provide
to you that are required by law or that are for marketing or other business-related purposes. Subject to
applicable law, we may provide such notifications to you via email, text message, hard copy, or through
conspicuous posting on our Web Sites or otherwise through the Services. We reserve the right to
the form and means of providing notifications to you.
We may send you emails containing newsletters, promotions and special offers. If you do not want to receive
email messages, you will be given the option to opt out. We also may use your Personal Information to send
Services-related informational emails (e.g., account verification, purchase and billing confirmations and
reminders, changes/updates to features of the Services, technical and security notices). You may not opt out
such Services-related e-mails.
You control your account information and settings. You may update your account information at any time by
into your account and changing your profile settings. You can also stop receiving promotional email
communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe link” provided in such communications. We make
efforts to promptly process all unsubscribe requests. As noted above, you may not opt out of
informational communications. If you have any questions about reviewing or modifying your account
you can contact us directly email@example.com
- Targeted Advertising. We may permit third-party online advertising networks to collect
information about your use of our Services over time so that they may display ads that may be relevant
your interests on our Services as well as on other websites or applications. Typically, the information
collected for this purpose is collected through cookies or similar tracking technologies. The only way
completely opt out of the collection of any information through cookies or other tracking technology is
actively manage the settings on your browser or mobile device. Please refer to your mobile device or
browser’s technical information for instructions on how to delete and disable cookies and other
tracking/recording tools. Depending on your type of device, it may not be possible to delete or disable
tracking mechanisms on your mobile device. Disabling cookies and/or other tracking tools may prevent
Intrepid Investments or its business partners from tracking your browser’s activities in relation to the
other similar tools from our Services, some functionalities or features of the Services might not work
properly, may be slower, or may be unavailable.
If you have any questions about opting out of the collection of cookies and other tracking/recording tools,
can contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about cookies, clear gifs/web beacons and related technologies, you also may wish to visit
http://www.allaboutcookies.org and/or the Network Advertising Initiative’s online resources, located at
http://www.networkadvertising.org. Although such information should be helpful, we do not control or
its accuracy or that it will be effective with respect to all information gathering tools or in all
‘DO NOT TRACK’
Our Services do not respond to Do-Not-Track signals from your browser at this time.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from
unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have
chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password
confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our
to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information
to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for
circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
how we treat our users’ personal information, we will notify you through a notice on the Website home page.
we have an up-to-date active and deliverable email address for you, and for periodically visiting our